Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sandcastle Disco

...You don't know that song??? Thats unfortunate. lol



So today I've come to the realization that Solange knowles is the TRUTH!! If you don't agree with me then give her mus[e]ic especially the new sound a real good listen. Stop hating, that girl got talent. I'm not gonna lie I was sleeping on her too but thats a done deal.



Anywhoo, I'm back with a whole backpack of stories and feelings. Kind of feeling 'him'...there's always a 'him' so stop trying to keep up. lmao



But yea I have a lil crush steadily growing but thats all. Still stunningly single and loving it! Its actually doing wonders for my karma seeing as how I could've done a whole lot of trouble these last few days.



I didn't!! Stop judging me but I thought about it. Hmmm...
Time for breakfast and another long day with the homies but its just another interesting day in my life.

*Turns up 'Halo' by beyonce, puts it on repeat and zones...*

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment