Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mic Check!! 1,2,1,2

Sorry had to check to see if this thing was on...lmao.

No work today. Didn't have to go in neither did I have my business meeting with my other boss Rip (jaime). It was nice to kick back today but its making me restless. An idle brain is very dangerous ppl.

Tomorrow is Writers Block presents The poetry party @ the bowery poetry club in the L.E.S. Apparently everyone is coming. I'm excited!! I love what I do. Couldn't imagine life without poetry.

Why else what I get that tattoo??

Talked to the twin flame today, Ty. I enjoy her incredible stories of everyday life. So much laughter. Come home soon lady!!!

As for the [non-existent] love life...*shrugs* Guys are playing the opposition to my feelings. Well actually I've been thinking of a certain somebody lately.

I wonder if he can feel me right now feeling him. Did that make sense?? Whatever, you know what I mean. Lol

Okay, back to zoning to my new fav soundtrack. Ya tu sabes! See you later on @ the bowery around 10pm? Kool beans...

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

1 comment:

  1. i'm feeling the new look

    much better than the generic crap :-p

    ReplyDelete