Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas ReMiX: Diddy edition

Anyone who personally knows me also knows that I celebrate the first day of kwanzaa (Dec 26th) as Christmas remix. Uh huh I said remix. Its a day that my close friends and I have to enjoy what a REAL christmas should be without the 30 second commercials.

-Family
-togetherness
-LOVE
-giving (not always receiving)
and quality time to be grateful for all of your friends

The day in a blur was lights, camera (my new pink digital camera to be exact) and Action...Ya Digg?? hehehehe I love Lil Wayne quotes. We were missing a Ty! but still made due. With all the shopping, eating and poetry we still missed her but it didnt damper the day.

Well today wasn't the 26th but we did all get together and discuss the crazy events of the remix, had dinner and walked in the misty fog. By the way what in the world was that about??!! lmao

There are pics and stories but its more like "you had to have been there'' so no details. Just missed blogging.

Peace Earthlings,
Blue

1 comment:

  1. so i see you're using my "diddy" edition! lol

    and ooo one of my fav songs of all time "devil" is on your playlist!

    ReplyDelete