Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mobile Blogging

So F*%& the dance theatre workshop!! Who had basically 50% of the audience outside of the show including the family members of the performers!!! Homie by the door was about to get smacked. (Shoutout to B. Yung and Ariel) lol. You guys were great company for that hour. Lovely side door behind the soundless tv helped me catch at least the second half (jasmine and carvens).

*sigh*

Now that I've finished venting let me just say that I am proud of Jasmine and Carvens. You guys did a wonderful job. I was totally feeling your pieces especially carvens....

"Its hard to be a teenager but its harder to be a teenager with a dream especially when your parents climb into your sleep and tell you its not gonna happen" -carvens lissaint

Damn Carv. Now its just me, reynold and ayanna in the pizza shop on 7th avenue with no pizza in front of us. We're sitting talking about our flaws and futures. Amazing how imperfections make you closer to someone else.

Hmmm...I'm growing.

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment