Saturday, December 13, 2008

There ain't nothing like a brooklyn girl...

I'm so proud of my homie Charles Hamilton who just released his first video 'Brooklyn Girls'. It's so doooopppeee!! As a born and bred brooklynite when I first heard the song I was hype. Finally we were getting recognition as being some flyy women from someone other than Jay-Z (shoutout to Hova). So on behalf of every sexy, single, intelligent bklyn female...

Thank you, Charles!!!!
http://charleshamilton.blogspot.com

After reading blogs for a while now, I am very happy to finally have my own. Yes its still under construction until I holla at my girl Riv. (Yo, Riv. whats good??) lol. Expect many updates people and stuff...whatever...

I'm about to get moving. Have lots to do tonight trying to get that 'Pink Lavalamp' (Come on with it Macario). I loovvvee Harlem!! (insider)

Peace,
BlueBelle

1 comment:

  1. what's good?

    welcome to blogland. check my blogspot videovixon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete