Sunday, December 14, 2008

Platonic Conversations @ 6am

I can see the horizon beyond the buildings in the subtle colors of pale pinks, blues and orange hues. Staring at my bestie who's lying across one of the twin beds in this dorm. We haven't slept in 24 hours but I am not tired of late night adventures yet. Listening to random songs on his itunes. I think i've found a new friend in G. He's a cool dude once you get to know him.

Maybe the bestie will pursue him or leave him with the other men she discards. Doesn't matter as a young woman in the city you can always use another older 'brother'. So maybe I'll adopt him. I love venturing to places I've never been and making strangers my new friends. You may think I'm weird but whatever. Thats why you're lonely. Ha!

Had fun at the stepshow, it was cool but the aftermath was better. Train rides, diner, dorms, attempts at parties and random humans who looked like Powder! (Remember that movie??)

I'm still wondering about what to eat for breakfast...or whether to go to the UW christmas party. I need that pink lavalamp Macario!! lmao. Blowing up his spot and whatnot.

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

1 comment:

  1. yes u will get the dang album lol sheeesh

    see ya @ Carven's tomorrow!

    ~macariojames
    http://macariojamesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete