Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The [Blue] Soloist...

They told me to be alone, embrace solitude. "Your guard doesn't exist". "You can't trust everyone, not all are deserving".

I'm not strong enough. I love too willingly. I put my nose where I shouldn't. Everything is a poem to me and life just aint that pretty. Find a way to vent. Stop bottling your feelings. Trust us, trust no one. Live without a care while caring.

I've cried written poems accepted my mistakes turned my phone off then on again prayed read books spent more time with myself & family pretended not to give a F*&K but I have to live my own life.

I know what is wrong with me. I understand that I am not perfect which is why I took my beating like a man. I will be greater after this and I am ready.

This, you can say is my 7 day summary. Why I've run from blogging, hidden in the shadows nursing my wounds but I'm back. Better. More humbled & more blessed than before. I could care less what the voices say to me now...

"F**K em, f**k em, f**k em even if they're celibate" (Lil wayne)

Whitley, I've finished The alchemist and we need to talk. Janine pray for me, love.

Piecing it together,
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment