Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Single, sexy & Free!!!

So I've been singing this song all day! I'm feeling good and free, blame it on the weather. Global warming has a way of making you feel good on the inside. Why do you think everyone breaks up for the summer??

Anyway, I'm live at the urbanword office and I just came back from scaling the hills of harlem with whitley (who's in class now. lol). Damn, those hills make me feel like I need to work out more. Tomorrow Chanelle, whitley and I will be going to Pace University to see a FREE show with Shihan...




Sciryl (an urbanword vet)




And ARE YOU READY?? My boo RAHEEM DEVAUGHN! Ahhhhhh!






I'm going to have so much fun with my girls!! Though I will miss Ty this V-day, I am not sad in any account. I'm very happy.

I'm coming RAHEEM!!
BlueBelle

1 comment: