Friday, February 27, 2009

Wanna bring the 80's back? Thats where they made ME at





I was born in 1983 well not the human form of me but Brittany was. Some late night youtube and google searches brought me to the chipmunk cartoon version of myself: Brittany.

The infamous Alvin of the chipmunks had a flyy girlfriend named Brittany. They had a love/hate relationship but ended up married after all. Because isn't actual love like that? stressful? with the person you least expect? taken by surprise?

Not only is she cool but she reminds me of myself besides the name. She rocks ponytails, has 2 sisters/best friends named Jeanette and Eleanor (shoutout to Ty and chanelle) and had a rough time when it came to relationships only to fall for her friend. weird huh? lol

So enjoy this Brittany montage I put together her and get to know her. She's pretty cool underneath it all *wink*





What did you expect? I'm still looking for my alvin. hahaha

Pretty in pink (who would've thought),
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment