Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chris Brown's all over the world have lost their Mind!!

I hate the media. Yes I wanna be a "journalist'' one day but hopefully for my own magazine. With that said I know 80% (if not more) of what they say is garbage.

As for the rihanna/chris brown hoopla, I wasn't there. But yes, I have read & viewed all "evidence" that's everywhere. I don't know if the picture is real or how bad the bruises are or even what really sparked everything...But neither do you.

I DO believe that he hit her. *nods* I don't know how hard, or about these bite marks but I think (personally) he did. Case closed.

Anywhoo, I'm reading yesterday's newspaper over dinner as I do everynight and stumble across this article. "Killer gun was Christmas Gift"

It intrigued me, so I read on. Apparently an 11yr old boy named Jordan Brown in Pennsylvania used a 20 gauge shotgun to kill his father's 8-month pregnant fiance. Sad, right? I know. What the police just discovered is that the shotgun was a christmas present. Given to Jordan by his dad who's training him to be a hunter.

"Little Boy blows stepmom to be in her bed friday morning", article states. "The Browns come from a long line of hunting enthusiasts", it says.

And GUESS what his father's (who I believe is partially responsible, for even giving a child a shotgun as a present) name is... CHRIS BROWN.

Strange coincedence or Omen? You decide...

...but I won't be blue always,
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment