Saturday, February 21, 2009

Drizzy's Home!



The phrase casually tossed about by Drake, one of the hottest new artists out. Well he's not that new...but not everyone is onto one of music's greatest kept secret. This Canadian bred rapper/singer is one of my favorites. I was put on by my 'Big sis' Riva about a year ago.

She had me listen to The Comeback Season Drake's earlier mixtape which i fell in love with. But now he's back with a NEW mixtape So Far Gone. I have it and its GOLD!!

I've searched for a new link so YOU too can enjoy this but none of them have been working. So if you find it then post it!!

"I'm so high even when I'm coming down..." (Nov. 18th by Drake)
Coming down off of my own personal high, life is cool.

...but I won't be Blue always,
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment