Thursday, February 19, 2009

My world is Blu[e]...



I'm back people along with one of my new fav artists, Blu. This young Cali rapper is the hottest thing to hit my blog since...

**thinks to self**

Well ME! lol

I've been stressing trying to get all of his music which you can download for free. Speaking of which why is all the best mus(e)ic FREE??! Its a shame we needed a recession to get a stimulus of amazing ART.

Every creative renaissance usually happens at the worst times in history. WE (artists) are the faith that things will get better. true story. I've been feeling inspired myself lately...poems to come.

But first check out Blu @
Now I have to download his new mixtape called "Her Favorite colo(u)r". Come on people suck up this art while its FREE99!! lmao

You know the deal,
BlueBelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Blu!!! lol...

    DL Below The Heavens here...dude is DOPE lol

    http://underground9.blogspot.com/2007/11/blu-exile-below-heavens-2007.html

    I got it yesterday and I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check him out and get back to you with a....

    ReplyDelete