Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Urbanword says Goodbye to Shaun "Scheme" Redwood! *deuces*


Live from the urbanwordnyc office!!

Man the time I spent today has been so much fun!! From lunch with my daddy to the rest of the day with extended uw family. Today was Shaun's going away party at the bowery. Everyone came out (minus Riva, Aja, Sciryl and maybe a few others) lol but it was a true reunion.

I'm so happy to have a wonderful extended family.

Anyway Shaun moved on from the program coordinator of UW to pursue Canada and his dreams. I wish him nothing but the best of luck. Go check out his music {get old money}.

I'm still hanging tough with my ppl here. Celebrating shaun's longevity and our love.

*Puts 'Diva' by beyonce on repeat*

"What you SAID??! You ain't no diva!" lmao

Peace (& love always) Earthlings,
Bluebelle

1 comment:

  1. it was lovely seeing you.
    love n blessings
    it is sad that he is leaving like you sad. office really wont be the same.

    ReplyDelete