Saturday, January 17, 2009

Q-Tip makes me think



This is Q-Tip's new video ManWomanBoogie featuring Amanda Diva. I just watched the video twice and listened to the song. He's making good mus(e)ic for us as a community. I'm definitely going to support and buy the album. You should t00.

By the way my "twin'' Shanelle Gabriel (as seen on def poetry jam and facebook. Lol) held it down in the video.

Anyway it got me thinking men and women should be there for one another. Hold each other down seriously. I spent yesterday with one of my closest male friends. I just kept telling him like I'm here for you. I pray for you. I love you. Not because I want nothing from you but mostly I'm proud of you.

So I'll dedicate this song to him! Have fun in DC.

Enjoy Ppl,
BlueBelle

1 comment:

  1. oh baby, i like the layout fix up.

    its a dope song. amanda diva is cool herself. met her a few times, on her amanda side and diva side, if you know what i mean.

    you know imma be stalkin you now. check me out too.
    www.videovixon.blogspot.com

    stay up blUe.

    ReplyDelete