Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something in the way you make me feel

Stephanie Mills was beyond her time or maybe I'm beyond my own time?? Hmmm...Something like that, point is I cannot stop floating. Or singing or listening to songs that may or may not have played a part in my conception. (Lol)

I am HAPPY!! As happy as one can be in real life. Reality tv should take off its viewers blinders because the world does not really spin that way. They've even commercialized my hood!! The real world brooklyn my ass....

Okay back to the point, blue feels golden. Outstretched towards the blind spot of the sun. My skin is bronze in the winter. The secret is to keep a bit of sunshine in your pocket. *wink*

I'm actually letting go of a lot of dead weight. Its hard to quit bad habits because no one wants to be a quitter but you have to do what's necessary.

I thought all this time I was living for me but it just occured to me that I've been trying to prove myself to you. Why? Can't be sure just yet. The current events have shown me that I am awesome (according to the survey) and there are really people out there that want to 'prove' themselves to yours truly.

Well who would've guessed it? I would go into detail but lets just see how all of this will play out. Unlike the stars of your fav vh1 shows, at airtime I am still confused as to the conclusion of my storyline.

Stay tuned!

*turns up new top secret mus(e)ic playlist entitled 'Number 17'* <----you're not ready!

Peace & love earthlings,
Bluebelle

1 comment: