Monday, January 12, 2009

Charles Hamilton vs. The mochas (lol)


This was the decision I was faced with earlier being that both parties that I was set to attend had friends and love. It was either go to the fader magazine celebration for Charles or come to chanelle's to spend time with her and Ty over home cooked food and drinks.


Hmmm...


It seemed difficult but after speaking to the man of honor I decided to chill with the ladies. Good choice I might add. We had fun! The steak, corn and potatoes are still hugging me, and the drinks were on point.


Although I do miss charles' performances I know this won't be his last show. So, I hope he had a great night and partied hard!! (though he doesn't "party") lol. Ladies, let's do this again sometime...

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

2 comments:

  1. ew. why is namond writing on my little sister's posts? thst is so f-in weird. lol j/p. moving on bitches....CH will live. Glad you had good laughs with the mochas. even though the cafe' latte wasn't there! and that would me mf-ing Erica Riva B. You know what it is. Thanks for keeping me up on the ride back to VA. Love ya lil sis.

    -riv-
    rivaflowz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete