Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Janine: My Angel




She is my salvation!! I actually truly believe she's an angel. Something about Janine is sooo healing and powerful. After a long stressful day (except for the applesauce!) has she made me feel better in a 2 minute convo.

Bless her.

I told her I was going to dedicate a blog entry to her and she laughed. Sometimes people don't always understand what they do for you even if its just a hug. I love her.

Thanks for everything Ms. Lady!
I'll tell you all about it later when i get there.

Peace Earthlings,
BlueBelle

2 comments:

  1. JANINE IS WONDERFUL I DO AGREE WITH THAT SHE GLOWS

    but you are wonderful also you make me smile and happy. i dont even need to speak to you all i have to do is think of you.

    well you both mean alot to me wonderful and lovely women i know

    ReplyDelete