Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just call me: Morning!

"God sent me here to raise his sun..." [as adapted from Queen GodIs' new project]

These are my favorite moments right before the sun rises and life begins again. I love the crisp quiet when my thoughts can marinate. To watch the mesh of dawn come together. I feel so alive then...now.

For the past few weeks I have been put in the position to receive direct blessings. Sometimes you don't know when a blessing knocks on your door but this time I am certain. So I'm not taking any of them for granted.

From the chance to perform at the apollo to family to answered prayers and finally to a man that couldn't be more right for me if I made him myself, i have been bathing in my light. The one that I snuck with me in my darkest times. It's sooo bright, but it doesn't blind me. I'm comforted.

The path to becoming a better ME is a tedious, winding road that I didn't think i could survive through but I am. It doesn't scare me that the path is not paved because I can see where I'm going now. The everyday doubts (for now) have been silenced. All i hear is pretty mus(e)ic mostly in my head or in my heart.

And just when i think no one's looking...they always catch me being singing in the wrong pitch! lol. So what? It's my song

Gotta go! The sky is turning the most calming shade of blue I've seen, its almost like a reflection. *wink*

...but I won't be blue always
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment