Monday, March 16, 2009

If I was a bird, I could defy gravity



Floetry needs to reunite. I would be the first one to buy a ticket to that reunion show. It helped to write the last blog, alot. I learned more about my dreams and relationships with people. Special thanks to whitley, janine, DGS and sunshine for being so open with me. I love you guys!

The beginning of If I was a bird when Ms. Natalie speaks
[INTRO (Talking)]
Sometimes blindness finds me
and leads me through ignorance
not allowing us to gain experience
so we become lifeless
At other times I cover with
self pity or work aimlessly through reality so
Occasionally I choose to travel alone
but never fufill my possibility so
mostly I attempt to achieve balance
by seeking right knowledge and loving
and reviewing and eventually overstanding those
many lessons of my life

And I'm working steadily towards that. The next step is getting my mind dirty by painting and reading this next book.



Feel free in joining whitley and I by going to get a copy yourself. I promise you this book is incredible!

Xoxo,
Bluebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment