Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PTwittyTV and all Diddy related programming

I may not agree with everything Diddy has done but when it comes to television the man has a vision. lol. From the first season of Making The Band to I wanna work for Diddy even the badboy sponsored shows like Run's House has me glued to the tube. Why? You ask...

Because Diddy is a hilarious, creative, off-the-wall Character!!

You as well as I know that if he didn't appear in episodes or shout on records you might not have given them as much attention as we all are guilty of. Example...No Bitchassness. I mean this guy monopolized an English error and people went & bought the T-shirts!!

Well Mister Combs has done it again. I am a proud member of the Twitter.com family and after much hesitation I finally became a follower of his. Now Diddy has yet again been able to surpass my expectations by flooding my home page with positivity through quotes or even his 48hr fast in promotion of ending starvation.

Through twitter not only have my viewpoints on his personality changed but I am also a subbscriber to his new hit youtube channel PTwittyTV. Made to share with his twitter followers a peak into his life. From studio work to his children to dancing and what is now infamous his debate on which chicken is better: Popeye's or KFC? lol

So I'm sharing my love of Diddy programming with you and some of his advice. Be positive, share your love & energy, and most of all DANCE!! like there is no tomorrow. In the words of "king combs" LET'S WORK!!

Diddy in the studio "Getting Off"



And...him Dancing in the studio to his newest project "Last train to Paris"



But I'll leave you with my personal favorite, Diddy's son Christian and cousin Roxy completely murdering some song NO ONE CAN NAME?! lmao



LET'S WORK!
Bluebelle

1 comment:

  1. the last vid is sooooo ridiculously fly like you said it would be.

    -riv-

    ReplyDelete