Saturday, April 11, 2009

A piece of History: April 4th

One day I will have children who will want to know who I am. Where their mother came from and what made her strong. I hope to have more than a few memories but an actual tangible legacy. Something to show that I was here [earth ground] and I made a difference somewhere to somebody.

In the last 7 days I have grown tremendously into the woman I wish to be. I've asked myself the questions I've been afraid to ask and/or answer. Sought spiritual guidance and support from every source. The only thing to show for my whirlwind journey is this clip of my 3 minute poem from the Apollo theatre.



Enjoy,
Ms. Blue Bellinger

2 comments:

  1. it's dry...

    make desert of me.

    im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sahara.

    It's hard to keep my eyes desert dry for you.

    -riv-

    ReplyDelete