Saturday, April 18, 2009

Recession Report: Part 1



I love political cartoons. They so much without saying...so much. lol. Well I found a "good" one (meaning clever & creative) but I must say the inspiration for it which also sparked the article it was attached to was No bueno.

Basically it was about all the cuts the SUNY/CUNY systems are taking but how the schools themselves are not improving. Not only are they the same mediocre academic atmosphere but we've never actually have gotten all of our funds in the past anyway. Are you serious?!

It's one thing for students to feel the recession, truthfully we all are but is this really going to help in the end?? taking away from the education of our future activists, doctors and computer technicians? Smh.

Thats just something that "grinds my gears" (oh family guy, you slay me!)...Enjoy the political cartoon.

Thats all folks!hehehe
peace & blessings earthlings,
bluebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment