Friday, May 8, 2009

Out of sight, out of mind




Everyone needs a little prayer sometimes. I never claimed to be a highly 'religious' person (pay attention to the word religious) but I am highly spiritual. I happen to know the color of my own light...Thanks to BNV/UW 08!

So I've decided that once a week i would dedicate an entry to a friend that I felt needs a lil more support than I do. In hopes to share stories, prayer and love through the internet. Let's stay positive people.

This week is for my friend Rodney. He's a virgo like me, sweet, kind-hearted, very intelligent but right now is at a place in his life where he is being tested. He wrote to me recently and like always put my feelings before his. Trying to help me write again. So I'm sending all my positive energy & light his way. I hope you'll do the same!

Playing it close,
Bluebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment