Thursday, May 21, 2009

...and the plot thickens

Story of my life.

In some ways I believe things are getting better but in other ways things seem downhill. I've purged my room and rid my life of ALL baggage physically/emotionally. Spiritually I do not doubt that I am on the right path. I have never been so happy with my x-ray. Who I'm becoming on the inside is now totally outweighing the outside.

Brittany Patrice Bellinger (ME!) is satisfied with herself. <---damn that statement just sounds powerful. Try it!

I haven't been blogging as much lately for lack of internet and sanity. Being away from twitter and youtube and everything else that takes you away from the moment. I'm rediscovering the sun, ice cream, family, friends, paper, pen and every other little miniscule thing that makes me happy. Its nice.

I promise however to continue to open up on my blog...I mean you never know who this might reach or how it will affect you.

peace! *chucks deuces*
BlueBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment