Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting wavy: We're swag surfing

Chanelle taught me about swag surfing...I'm not sure what to make of it yet but let's get your opinion.

Here's a video of some guy getting it IN! lmao



We even found footage of some men of Phi beta sigma swag surfing in a stroll. Chanelle believes it outdoes the shimmy. *chuckle*



Believe me ppl, we are just covering the basics in this new world of dance. We haven't even touched the west coast yet! Stay tuned for that.

Peace & chicken grease,
Bluebelle

5 comments:

  1. What kind of skip-skop-scalleywagometry is this?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dude is mad cute...he looked a lil gay at some points but SEXY!

    and of course my blu-yip is down with the swag surfing...they swagalicious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats mad crazy!!!!! My homegirl just came from DC and taught me about swag surfing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i give up... the dances are cool, but don't expect me to swag surf noswhere, unless you want to see me do my dance, the ass bust.

    ReplyDelete